How do I know if a membership is interesting for me?
If you like it to be naked in the nature in a protected space, you like our place and want to integrate you in a social club you are right.
Can I get a testing member?
For the first year you can test the club and at the second year you’ll get an usual membership.
How much cost a membership?
Click here to see the current prices for membership.
Which rights do I have as a member?
- Using the place with swimming pool, the sporting area and sauna (see prices)
- Using the playground and the youth club house for kids and youths
Which obligations do I have as a member?
- If it’s good weather guests and members have to be naked, when it’s bad weather they have to wear freetime clothes
- Mowing and nursing the own place
- To do workinghours and brushtimes of the plumbing
- Only at exceptions it’s allowed to drive at the place
(to building up or down your awning, picking up your caravan, with heavy stuff)
- Following the siesta
Working hours and more
- Families with pitch spot: 16 hours per year
- Singles with pitch spot: 8 hours per year
- Families without pitch spot: 8 hours per year
- Singles without pitch spot: 4 hours per year
Cleaning (sanitary applications)
- Members with pitch spot: 3 days per year
- Members without pitch spot: 1 day per year
What have I to do for a membership?
Visit us and make an own impression of our club and our place. If you haven’t had taken a receptive applicant you can download it here.